Cyber Security Engineer
Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys is seeking an experienced Senior Cyber Security Engineer with demonstrated competence and thought leadership capability to contribute toward the success of our cyber security initiatives. Invasys has developed unique core technology which requires to be operated in a highly secure infrastructure in order protect interests of our clients.
Your mission and responsibilities
You will be primarily responsible for designing security related components of our product(s) and product operation infrastructure. Detailed mission as follows:
- Development of network systems and infrastructure to allow Red Team operations and penetration testing in a non-traceable and non-attributable way
- Implementation of the designed solution in cooperation with DevOps team
- Responsibility for the security of the Red Team infrastructure
- Development of techniques, tactics and procedures (TTPs) for emulation of cyber adversaries
- Perform threat modelling and security risk assessment
- In the near future, establish and lead a team of security professionals responsible for company and product security
Job requirements and qualification
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in the cyber defense or offense domain, network penetration testing and network vulnerability assessments
- Master’s degree in Cyber Security, Computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Good knowledge of computer networks
- Strong security background, creative ability to find vulnerabilities
- Experience from Red or Blue team operations desired
- Familiarity with interpreting log output from networking devices, operating systems, and infrastructure services
- Experience with network security assessment tools (e.g., Nmap, Metasploit, Wireshark and Nessus).
- Experience with forensic investigation of cyber security incidents is a plus
- Proficient in written and spoken English