Embedded Software Developer
Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Your mission and responsibilities
In close relation with the project technical leader, you will be part of the development team to add new features to our solutions:
- Design, develop, test and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code for embedded Linux applications and drivers
- Cooperate with the FPGA team to meet HW/SW co-design requirements
- Identify bugs and devise elegant solutions
- Help maintain code quality
Job requirements and qualification
- Experience with embedded SW programming
- Very good knowledge of C language
- Knowledge of C++ language and OOP principles
- Linux knowledge with emphasis on low level layers
- Experience with version control systems
- Knowledge of FPGA technology and Xilinx Zynq platform is good advantage
- Experience in using HW tools like logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, debuggers is advantage
- An excellent understanding of development and testing methodologies, object-oriented and protocol-oriented programming best practices, and automated software testing approaches
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback