Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Your mission and responsibilities
In close relation with the project technical leader, you will be part of the development team to add new features to our solutions:
- Design, develop, test and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable FPGA modules and IP cores
- Participate on designing the overall product architecture
- Design documentation
- Create simulation models
- Integrate IP cores
- Efficiently incorporate FPGA elements and peripherals
- Cooperate with Embedded Developers to meet HW/SW co-design requirements
- Identify bugs and devise elegant solutions
- Help maintain code quality
Job requirements and qualification
- Very good knowledge of VHDL / Verilog language
- Very good knowledge of FPGA technology
- Experience and understanding of synthesis and place&route flow and tools
- Knowledge of Xilinx Zynq platform is a good advantage
- Experience with version control systems
- Be excited about collaborating daily with your team and other groups
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them.
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback