IT System Admin
Invasys is an R&D company specialising in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency and organised crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Despite growing we embrace the small-company flexibility spirit. We offer our customers tailor made solutions and at the same time make Invasys an interesting place to work where each team member influences the process.
The IT team consists of four persons and work closely with the rest of the organisation, and to some degree external partners. Each team member brings his/her expertise to the table and together solve tasks in a complex internal IT infrastructure. Most of the infrastructure is Linux based. IT security skills and mindset are highly appreciated.
As part of the IT team you will be tasked with troubleshooting and also participate in product development. Especially regarding product security, the IT team is consulted. It is beneficial if you have a good understanding of the software development process, enjoy learning new technology and are able to plan and prioritise your own tasks. Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but basic knowledge of English is required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Linux/Windows administration
- Asset management/Patch management
- Administration of SQL Databases
- Internal services
- Network administration
- Implementing new tools/services/systems
- Provide documentation for new design implementations engineered from within the group or assist in documentation for projects jointly engineered with other teams
- Communicate with external vendors
Qualifications & Requirements
- University degree (minimum Bc.)
- Very good knowledge of Linux, >2 years’ experience in Linux administration
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Windows AD
- Basic knowledge of networking (FW, VPN, VLANs, …)
- Beneficial with basic knowledge of ansible, bareos, glpi, ovirt, wildfly
- Citizen of an EU / NATO country