RF Systems Engineer
Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Your mission and responsibilities
In close relation with the project technical leader, you will be part of the development team to design and add new features to our solutions:
- Design Radio Systems based on SDR platforms
- Provide specialist contributions in RF design, testing, measurement and prediction of associated project work
- Participate on designing the overall product architecture
- Create simulation models and measurement setups
- Product documentation
- Identify bugs and devise elegant solutions
Job requirements and qualification
- Degree in electronic engineering (emphasis on RF and analog techniques is a very good advantage)
- Proven experience in a testing and simulation of systems and circuits
- Strong experience with building measurements setups, active components (PAs), Doherty technique, DPD and CFR etc.
- Be comfortable with iterative and incremental development
- Be eager to help your teammates, share your knowledge with them, and learn from them
- Be open to receiving constructive feedback