Invasys is an R&D company specialising in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency and organised crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Despite growing we embrace the small-company flexibility spirit. We offer our customers tailor made solutions and at the same time make Invasys an interesting place to work where each team member influences the process.
You will sell defence and security solutions to government clients around the world and help manage Invasys’ relations ships with resellers and distributors. The solutions are for the most part of a nature not commonly known, but if you have experience from IT or telecom it is easy to learn.
Up until now the majority of sales have been through resellers, but with our recent completion of a new series of security and law enforcement solutions the time is right to approach the global market directly.
There are also other products in the pipeline which will cater not only to the government market, but also offer the commercial sector security solutions yet seen only in the government realm.
The position involves at times extensive travel, participation on exhibitions, demonstrate products to end-users and resellers.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You will be responsible for finding new opportunities, maintain customer relationship and negotiate contracts:
- Organise sales meetings
- Demonstrate and present products
- Develop new business
- Maintain accurate records
- Attend trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Review sales performance
- Negotiate contracts and packages
- Achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Participate in product development with customer feedback
Qualifications & Requirements
You are driven to close deals and build a strong social network:
- 10+ years international sales experience
- Strong established network in the defence and law enforcement market
- Good technical understanding of modern communication solutions
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- High proficiency in written and spoken English
- Strong interpersonal skills, perseverance and patience
- Citizen of an EU / NATO country