Test and Support Engineer
Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Our growth is enabling us to create a dedicated test service to provide to the development team feedback on new HW and SW product releases.
Your mission and responsibilities
In close relation with the project technical leader, you will ensure that the test procedures are efficient and compatible with the test master plan:
- Design test cases and the required test environment
- Execution of tests
- Reporting of defects
- Preparation of test reports
Thanks to your central role in the project development life, you will have a global system view that will allow you to perform the first level of support for our customers:
- Interacting with clients to solve their issues
- Installing new hardware and software
- Teaming up with development team
Job requirements and qualification
You are willing to provide crucial help for mission critical projects/products:
- 3+ years test experience
- Computer science or hardware engineering background
- Understanding of the Linux basics
- Being able to understand client´s problems
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Being organized and proactive
- Being able to work alone or with a team
- Being able to travel occasionally