Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Despite growing we embrace the small-company flexibility spirit. We offer our customers tailormade solutions and at the same time make Invasys an interesting place to work where each team member influences the process.
As C++ developer you will work in a team with other C++ developers, but also cyber security and cryptology specialists. As part of the team deliver software according to customer specifications. The customers are government security organizations with highly specialized requirements making this both challenging and rewarding. We seek those who are individually strong, but whom are also team players bringing out the best in their colleagues, helping the team maintain code quality. You are quick to identifying bugs and are able to build elegant solutions in a Linux environment.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but at least basic knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, create, debug, test, review and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years C++ development experience under Linux
- Very good knowledge of the modern standards C++14/17/20
- Knowledge of STL library and experience with Boost libraries
- Proficiency in using Git
- Basic knowledge of networking and network programming
- Knowledge of CMake, Bash and Python
- Citizen of an EU / NATO country
Nice to have
- Experience using Boost.Asio library
- Familiarity with GitLab development workflow, CI/CD practices and tools
- Familiarity with cellular technologies GSM/UMTS/LTE
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339