Working at Invasys
We create sophisticated software/hardware solutions in the Telecommunications and Cryptography domain. Based in Brno and Prague, Czech Republic, we work with demanding customers worldwide. We are looking for colleagues who want to combine academic research, top-notch software development skills, and advanced hardware design, to produce unique security solutions for our clients.
Extraordinary team & culture
We are a team of software developers, engineers, mathematicians, cryptographers and technologists. We combine academics with operational experience. We keep work-life balance in mind and make sure individual needs are not neglected.
Open positions (Brno and Prague)
- Logistics Specialist as of 06 March 2023
- IT Security & Product Security Specialist as of 06 March 2023
- Full-stack Radio Researcher as of 24 February 2023
- Low-level Radio Stack Researcher as of 24 February 2023
- Manufacturing/Electronics Engineer as of 28 November 2022
- Python Developer as of 07 November 2022
- Product QA Engineer as of 31 October 2022
- Product Manager as of 31 October 2022
- Security Researcher – Mobile Phone Communication as of 27 October 2022
- Front-end + Full Stack Software Developer as of 26 October 2022
- Project Manager as of 26 October 2022
- Security & Vulnerability Researcher as of 24 October 2022
- C++ Developer – Brno as of 17 October 2022
- C++ Developer – Prague as of 17 October 2022
We are always open to new ideas and skills as diversity helps creativity. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think this could be the start of something.
Are you a student?
We offer internships to students who want relevant work and achieve relevant work experience while studying.
Invasys is a member of Association of Industrial Partners of Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University and cooperate with Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology.
Open internship positions
To be updated in October.