Working at Invasys
We create sophisticated software/hardware solutions in the Telecommunications and Cryptography domain. Based in Brno and Prague, Czech Republic, we work with demanding customers worldwide. We are looking for colleagues who want to combine academic research, top-notch software development skills, and advanced hardware design, to produce unique security solutions for our clients.
Extraordinary team & culture
We are a team of software developers, engineers, mathematicians, cryptographers and technologists. We combine academics with operational experience. We keep work-life balance in mind and make sure individual needs are not neglected.
Open positions (Brno and Prague)
- IT Security & Product Security Specialist as of 22 May 2023
- Full-stack Radio Researcher as of 22 May 2023
- Low-level Radio Stack Researcher as of 22 May 2023
- Manufacturing/Electronics Engineer as of 22 May 2023
- Python Developer as of 17 May 2023
- Product QA Engineer as of 17 May 2023
- Security Researcher – Mobile Phone Communication as of 17 May 2023
- Front-end + Full Stack Software Developer as of 11 May 2023
- Project Manager as of 11 May 2023
- Security & Vulnerability Researcher as of 11 May 2023
- C++ Developer – Brno – always active
- C++ Developer – Prague – always active
We are always open to new ideas and skills as diversity helps creativity. Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you think this could be the start of something interesting.
Are you a student?
We offer internships to students who want relevant work and achieve relevant work experience while studying.
Invasys is a member of Association of Industrial Partners of Faculty of Informatics, Masaryk University and cooperate with Faculty of Information Technology, Brno University of Technology.