Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Despite growing we embrace the small-company flexibility spirit. We are a team of enthusiastic software developers, engineers, mathematicians, cryptographers and technologists where each team member influences the process. Invasys is originally located in Brno. However, we decided to grow and open new development centre in another location – Prague.
In this role you will become a member of the newly established Prague development team. You will work with other developers, but also with cyber security, cryptology and RF specialists. As part of the team, you will deliver software to fulfil customer needs. The customers are government law enforcement and intelligence agencies with highly specialized requirements making the work both challenging and rewarding.
We seek those who are able to think independently, contribute with their own innovative ideas, build and maintain high quality code and create elegant solutions in a Linux environment.
This role offers an interesting combination of working in a new team with support of a strongly established company. If you are enthusiastic about building innovative products in the area of cyber security in such an environment, this position might be the perfect fit for you.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but at least basic knowledge of English is required.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, create, debug, test, review and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years C++ development experience under Linux
- Very good knowledge of the modern standards C++14/17/20
- Knowledge of STL library and experience with Boost libraries
- Proficiency in using Git
- Basic knowledge of networking and network programming
- Knowledge of CMake, Bash and Python
- Citizen of an EU / NATO country
Nice to have
- Experience using Boost.Asio library
- Familiarity with GitLab development workflow, CI/CD practices and tools
- Familiarity with cellular technologies GSM/UMTS/LTE
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339