Invasys is an R&D company specialising in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency and organised crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Despite growing we embrace the small-company flexibility spirit. We offer our customers tailor made solutions and at the same time make Invasys an interesting place to work where each team member influences the process.
As C++ developer you will work in a team with other C++ developers, but also cyber security and cryptology specialists. As part of the team deliver software according to customer specifications. The customers are government security organisations with highly specialised requirements making this both challenging and rewarding. We seek those whom are individually strong, but whom are also team players bringing out the best in their colleagues, helping the team maintain code quality. You are quick to identifying bugs and are able to build elegant solutions in a Linux environment.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but at least basic knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years C++ development experience
- Very good knowledge of the new standards C++11 and C++14, familiar with templates
- Good knowledge of boost library including ASIO
- Basic knowledge of design patterns
- Basic knowledge of network programming
- Basic knowledge of databases, SQL
- Citizen of an EU / NATO country