Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We develop and manufacture mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions to government customers, such as police and security services. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not seen before.
We need to reinforce our DevOps team. The team consists of about four people with different backgrounds. You will be working closely with researchers, developers (SW and HW), production and test & validation. We can promise you a very interesting, yet challenging job.
The person we are looking for is creative and not afraid to do think outside the box but knows the value of a structured and predictable work environment.
Your mission and responsibilities
- Maintain and develop Linux OS for our products
- Improve our GitLab CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain build environments
- Transfer components into Docker
- Support development team with DevOps workflow and bring ideas to increase productivity
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Experience with GitLab
- Good knowledge of Debian based (Ubuntu) Linux systems
- Knowledge of a scripting language (Bash / Python)
- 2+ years experience as DevOps engineer or similar position
- Understand SW development lifecycle
- Understand automation processes
- CI/CD practices
- Experience with containers (Docker)
- Citizen of a NATO/EU country (can get security clearance if needed
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339