Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
- Maintain Linux OS for our IoT product
- Design/configure/maintain fleet management system for IoT devices
- Design/configure/maintain system for OTA updates of the devices
- Support for development team of new embedded product, with DevOps workflow
Requirements and qualification
- Higher education in IT / electronics / communication engineering or at least 2 years relevant proffesional experience
- Good knowledge of Linux-like systems
- Basic understanding of kernel modules architecture
- Knowledge of a scripting language
- Experience with Yocto Project is advantage
- Experience with management platforms for IoT devices is welcomed
- Experience with embedded development