Embedded Linux Developer
Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic. We care about each and every link in the product chain.
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by a dedicated engineering team with the support of our science department and R&D department. Most of our projects are for governmental agencies and are addressing the export market mainly Europe, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
Role and responsibilities
- Development and maintenance of Linux kernel drivers
- Integration of 3rd party kernel drivers
- Collaboration on Linux OS configuration
Requirements and qualification
- IT / electro education or at least 2 years relevant proffesional experience
- Very good knowledge of Linux kernel
- Experience with drivers development
- Good knowledge of C language and software build process
- Understanding of software relation to hardware (buses, HW protocols, interrupts)
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of C++ and scripting languages is advantage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339