Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tools. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 6 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen. The Hardware Team, to which you will be part of, is currently working on a new, high-end SDR.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment but basic knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks and responsibilities
- As part of the Hardware Team contribute with VHDL development
- Contribute to the design and development of a Software Defined Radio with Zynq UltraScale+
- Creation of manufacturing and testing documentation
- Prototyping, resolving end-of-life issues and hardware part replacements, electronics testing
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Deep knowledge of Field Programmable Gate Array
- University degree in IT / Electronics / Automation Engineering, or >5 years relevant experience
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Knowledge of programming in C/C++
- Experience with PCB design, radio/RF components
- Hobbyist in electronics is an advantage
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339