Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 5 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Maintain and build team competency according to the company’s technical needs
- Coordinate and task external and in-house developers, review their work
- Participate in design process and technology selection
- Participate in development process
- Line manager for HW developers
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- IT / electronics education
- 10 years HW development experience
- 3 years in a leading / managerial role
- Experience with design of both analogue and digital systems
- Experience with RF systems
- Motivator with interpersonal and leadership skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339