Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tools. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 6 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment but knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Independently plan, manage and coordinate international and domestic shipping (mostly air transportation).
- Independently prepare export documentation – invoices, packing lists with the goods description, custom codes – HS codes, declaration of goods, AWB, coordination with customs office.
- Manage delivery of material/components (receipt, control, data entry into the system, communication with suppliers, customs declaration).
- Plan and ensure on-time shipping of products to customers (declaration of goods, shipping, documentation)
- Communicate with business partners in English
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Experienced with customs declarations and shipping agents
- Able to cooperate with people from different cultures
- Diligent with a good eye for details
- Fluent in Czech
- Speaks and writes good English
- Willing to learn new skills
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339