Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 5 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen. Due to increased demand we need to strengthen our HW team.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but at least basic knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assembly, integration, installation, validation, manufacturing of end-customer product units
- Prototyping, resolving end-of-life issues and hardware part replacements, electronics testing
- Maintenance of manufacturing, compliance, and testing documents
- Low-volume manufacturing of sub-assemblies, cable harnesses, PCBs and components
- Quality assurance of manufactured units
- Repair and diagnostics of failed parts or RME components
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Secondary education in IT / Electronics / Automation Engineering, or >5 years relevant professional experience (hobbyist in electronics is an advantage)
- Reliable, industrious, punctual personality
- Familiar with PC technology, hardware manufacturing and hardware testing
- Professional electrical safety certification (50/1978)
- Experience with soldering, micro-assembly (SMD)
- Experience with 3D Printing or eager to learn
- Experience with PCB design, radio / RF components
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339