Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 5 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Assembly, integration, installation, validation, manufacturing of end-customer product units
- Prototyping, resolving end-of-life issues and hardware part replacements, electronics testing
- Maintenance of manufacturing, compliance, and testing documents
- Low-volume manufacturing of subassemblies, cable harnesses, PCBs and components
- Quality assurance of manufactured units
- Repair and diagnostics of failed parts or RME components
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Secondary education in IT / Electronics / Automation Engineering, or >5 years relevant professional experience (hobbyist in Electronics is in advantage)
- Reliable, industrious, punctual personality
- Familiar with PC technology, hardware manufacturing and hardware testing
- Professional electrical safety certification (50/1978)
- Soldering, micro-assembly (SMD)
- 3D printing
- Experience with PCB design, radio / RF components
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339