Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 5 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Drive product economics, manage customer business needs, deliver solutions to address their problems
- Build product roadmaps and define new product features in cooperation with Sales, Marketing, Software Development and Science departments
- Build a product from a concept to a sale through prototyping, development and productisation
- Inspire a team with the product vision through product planning, manage technical development towards launch
- Drive development of new product releases. Scope and prioritize, present and interpret customer requirements for the product team, act as a product owner
- Resolve conflicts and maximize productivity in constantly evolving environment
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- University degree in Computer Science, Business, Sales or related fields
- 2+ years product management experience, building a product from the ground up
- Previous experience on technical positions desired
- Understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Skilled at translating problem statements, needs, and requirements between users, business owners and the development team
- Proficient in written and spoken English (C1 or better)
- Strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Practical politics, effective at coordinating work and communication across different groups and levels in the organization
- Resilience and perseverance in both success and failure
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339