Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 4 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions to government customers, such as police and security services. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
We need to reinforce our organisation with a project manager who can ensure we deliver what customers expect within the agreed timeframe. You will be working closely with researchers, developers (SW and HW), production and test & validation. We can promise you a very interesting, yet challenging job.
The person we are looking for is structured but can handle chaos and bring it back to order. Sees solutions when others see problems. Is creative and not afraid to do think outside the box, but knows the value of a structured and predictable work environment.
Your mission and responsibilities
You will plan and manage projects from the early concept stage to completion. This will include:
- Analyse customer expectation and requirements within the assigned project (Project Plan, Financial Plan, Quality Plan, Communication Plan, Change Management Plan etc.)
- Analyse risks and prepare mitigation plan
- Communicate with customers and suppliers
- Presents progress reports to the management and other stakeholders
- Keep the project team information about relevant issue
- Cooperates with tech-leads and assign high-level tasks
- Make sure project deadlines and costs are met
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- 3+ years’ project management experience
- Background from either computer science or hardware engineering
- Understand the development process and agile methodology
- Strong presentation skills
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Analytical and have problem-solving abilities
- Have basic knowledge of Gitlab
- Have basic knowledge of MS Project
- Willing to learn the necessary parts of Helios™ ERP
- Citizen of a NATO or EU country (can get security clearance if needed)
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339