Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 5 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
The person we are looking for is creative and not afraid to do think outside the box but knows the value of a structured and predictable work environment. Both senior and junior candidates are encouraged to apply.
As a Python developer you will work in a team with other developers, but also cyber security specialists. The customers are government security organizations with highly specialized requirements making this both challenging and rewarding. We seek those who are individually strong, but whom are also team players bringing out the best in their colleagues, helping the team maintain code quality.
Most of the time you will work in a Czech speaking environment, but at least basic knowledge of English is required. The position offers good opportunities for the right person.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design, create, debug, test, review and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Focus on back-end development of components and libraries/packages in a microservice environment
- Design of solutions based on provided high-level requirements
- Cooperation with other developers and maintainers of other microservices during integration of changes
- Adhering to software engineering best practices
- Security and data protection awareness during development
- Participating in code reviews and skill sharing
- Documenting implemented changes and maintained services
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Good knowledge of Python programming language with professional experience
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle from requirements analysis to design, development, testing and implementation
- Good understanding of cybersecurity, computer networking, databases, and various aspects of software engineering in general
- Experience with API design and implementation
- Knowledge of best practices in development and experience with tools improving code quality (linters, static analysis, dynamic analysis, code security scanning, Secure Software Development Lifecycle)
- Experience with testing
- Some knowledge of microservice architecture and its design principles, familiarity with Docker containers
- Knowledge of Python packaging system
- Practical experience with Linux and ability to write shell scripts
- Understanding of version control systems (Git) and CI/CD practice
- Systematic, disciplined and analytical approach to problem solving, capability to work without deep supervision, attention to detail
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339