Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 4 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
The Front-end Team in Brno consists of 4 developers and is part of the Software Group. The work is for the most part related to mobile phone monitoring technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design new products and maintain existing ones
- Design architecture and implement UX and API server with colleagues
- Make decisions about application structure and used technologies
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Good understanding of web and back-end technologies
- Practical knowledge of SQL (MySQL), Node.js
- Experience with API design (RESTful, WS)
- 2+ years commercial experience in development team
Nice to have
- Professional experience with Express framework
- Professional experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Webpack
- Experience with TypeScript
- Knowledge of SASS or LESS
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339