Invasys specialises in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 4 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible, something which helps create a pleasant atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks as they see most fitting.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
The Front-end Team in Brno consists of 4 developers and is part of the Software Group. The work is for the most part related to mobile phone monitoring technology.
Tasks and responsibilities
You will strengthen our front-end team and help us develop a mobile phone monitoring solution. One of the first tasks will be framework upgrade that enables us to use latest tools and technologies.
- Transform high-level requirements and preliminary architecture definition into technical requirements and interface specification
- Design complex solutions that comply with overall project / product architecture
- Decide on code structure and used technologies
- Cooperate with colleagues on implementation, and review their work
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- Good knowledge of web development technologies (Node.js, Angular, React)
- 5+ years’ experience as full-stack developer / web app architect
- Experience with leading teams
- Understand web security principles and secure practices
- Experience with containerization technologies
- Technical writing skills
- Citizen of a NATO/EU country (can get security clearance if needed)
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339