Invasys specializes in providing our government customers, such as police and intelligence services, with investigation tool. We focus on in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication.
During the last 4 years we have grown from 25 to 70 people and aim to grow some more over the next two years. Our offices are in a newly constructed building with possibly the best view in Brno. The work environment is flexible and dynamic, with a great atmosphere.
Our philosophy is to give smart people freedom to solve tasks how they see best.
The position in context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure and delivers both standard and customised solutions. Our engineering teams, supported by a creative and innovative team of scientists, work hard to deliver solutions the market has not yet seen.
We need to reinforce our hardware team for work on a new Software Defined Radio (SDR). The team consists of about 10 people with different backgrounds and works closely with software developers. The project is tasked with building state-of-the-art SDR technology for our next generation product line. SWAP and reliability in harsh use-cases are key elements for our customers.
Tasks and responsibilities
As Tech Lead you are in charge of product development of a new SDR. This includes making technical decisions as well as deciding on system architecture. You coordinate and task external and inhouse developers and review their work. You design and add new features to our solutions and participate in the development team on implementation.
Qualifications & Requirements
You can probably say “yes” to most of the following:
- IT / electronics education
- 5+ years’ relevant experience
- Experience with leading teams
- Experience with embedded development – analyse requirements, architecture design, system schematics
- Knowledge of hardware development lifecycle
- Knowledge of radio systems and digital signal processing
- Knowledge of radio circuit design (we use Xilinx RFSoC)
- Knowledge of protocol processing
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Citizen of a NATO/EU country (can get security clearance if needed)
email@example.com / +420 603 811 339