Invasys is an R&D company specializing in providing governments with security technology aimed at preventing terrorism, insurgency, and organized crime. We produce mission critical hardware and software used in the most demanding environments and focus on extensive in-house research & development in the area of mobile phone and satellite communication. Our solutions are made solely by us in the Czech Republic.
The Position in Context
Invasys has a project-oriented structure allowing maximal flexibility and customization for our clients. Our projects are realized by dedicated engineering teams, supported by our Science Department.
As Tech Lead you will be among the senior people in the Development Department. RF technology and especially 5G will be an important part of your tasks.
You have the ability to draw on team member expert skills and help utilise the collective competence of the team to solve tasks.
We think a candidate with a university degree combined with hands-on hardware experience would be perfect.
Key tasks will be:
- Technical lead of development projects
- Selection of suitable technologies / solutions
- Software solution design
Qualifications & Requirements
To excel in this role, you should meet the following qualifications and requirements:
- Experience with RF design, including DSP
- Experience with FPGA and VHDL programming
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills in the field of hardware design
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Linux
- You probably have a university degree in IT / Electronics / Automation Engineering, or >5 years relevant professional experience (hobbyist in electronics is an advantage)
- Due to the nature of our work in the defence and security sector, candidates must be citizens of an EU / NATO country.
Invasys offers an attractive salary package and a dynamic work environment that encourages creativity and professional growth. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects at the forefront of defence and security technology.
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
Job Type: Full-time
firstname.lastname@example.org / +420 603 811 339